Lazy Words :
I.D.G.A.F
Follow Sini or Your Home
Just Me , Myself and I


Nur Syafina Binti Baderi , 18 years old already. Twitter : FieynAriff
I.D.G.A.F


♥Apple Pie♥

AIMAN ARIFF
17.1.2013 . ILOVEYOU ♥





Template & Skin by : Iyzik lorh
Sidebar , Header and other stuff : Make by myself , no copy copy :p
Images : We ♥ It
Best View : Google Chrome

Older Post | Newer Post
Super Heart , keep strong !
Friday 7 February 2014 | 17:44 |
I dont have any idea how I can be this strong . What I have eat haaa ? Why my heart never stop to forgive who always make me hurt . People surround me keep hurt me and I standing there smile and pretend like nothing happen and keep trying to make everyone happy . 

Woww , I should got an award as a Iron Heart maybe . My brain keep said "make people happy , dont take serious about your bleeding heart" . 

They dont know how I through my day . People who know me well keep ask "kenapa selalu termenung jer ni?" , then I will smile and act like I 've never get hurt . Yahh , I have a nice boyfriend who always be by my side when I need him . He is my friend , my brother , my father , my boyfriend . The way he love me , protect me , maigaad I'm gonna be so excited when thinking about him . He is the reason I keep smiling everyday . He always made my day . May Allah bless both of us . 

My eyes keep sweating lahh this morning . I am not strong enough . Sleeping with messy brain and wake up with tears . Nobody know how my heart keep bleeding , getting hurt , and fake the smile . Hahaha only Allah know what I feel . Always feeling better after got a date with my Creator . You cant explain how calm you can be after solat , praise Him , recide du'a and talk to Him , express all your problem to Him , and Allah will make us feeling better .

0 Blue People