Lazy Words :
I.D.G.A.F
Follow Sini or Your Home
Just Me , Myself and I


Nur Syafina Binti Baderi , 18 years old already. Twitter : FieynAriff
I.D.G.A.F


♥Apple Pie♥

AIMAN ARIFF
17.1.2013 . ILOVEYOU ♥





Template & Skin by : Iyzik lorh
Sidebar , Header and other stuff : Make by myself , no copy copy :p
Images : We ♥ It
Best View : Google Chrome

Older Post | Newer Post
My Sweetheart Sayang , read this :')
Saturday 8 February 2014 | 12:19 |


I dont know how to tell you how much I love you . So , emm read this quote lahh :') 


I dont know where I stand with you 
I've never met anyone like you
I dont know what I mean to you
Or even what I see in you 
All I know is everytime I see you 
All I want is to be with you .


Youre the best thing I ever had . You know how much I love you kan ? Youre not a bad boy lah . My previous post bukan sayang tuju dekat biyy . Kenapa sensetif sangat ni woi ? T.T 

Nakmo ahh cenggini , sedih ahhh :( 
Okayy biyy ? ILOVEYOU tauu :') 



0 Blue People